Women's Soccer High School Camp
Dates: June 24-26, 2016
Age Group: For young women who are rising sophomores, juniors and seniors in high school. Freshman may attend with approval from camp director.
Cost: $300 for Resident ($325 after June 10); $250 for commuter ($275 after June 10). $100 non-refundable deposit must accompany registration with final payment due at check in.
Cancellation: All cancellations must be received in writing or faxed. Partial refunds will be made for cancellations received prior to July 1.
Check-In: June 24 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Check-Out: June 26 at 2 p.m.
- Expert instruction only by collegiate coaches
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Tactical and technical sessions
- Recruiting process for college
- High level competition
- Offensive and defensive tactics
- Q & A session for players intersted in playing competitively at the collegiate level
Please contact head women's soccer coach Michael Cracas at 440.610.0610 or at CracasMW@hiram.edu for more information.